FAQ (frequently asked questions) page:
The best way to reach us is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How can I track my order? Click here to track your order using your email address & login password Click here to track your order using your order number and shipping zip code
2. Why haven't I received my order yet? You can track your order anytime by following the instructions above. Majority of our orders are shipped via USPS Priority service which will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days in continental United States.
In order to keep our cost low or ensure delivery of your product we may ship orders via USPS first class or UPS ground. These non Priority packages are delivered within 3-7 business days (do not include Saturday & Sunday) after the order is placed.
If you have waited more than 7 business days for your order to arrive, please contact our customer service department and ask them to track the order for you.
3. Why there is no phone number on your website? To keep our cost low so we can offer low prices to our valued customers, we encourage our customers to use this FAQ and contact us via Email. We are committed to answering emails within 48 hours.
4. Why haven't I received an email confirming my order? When your order has successfully processed, you will see an order confirmation number on the receipt page.
This number, which is also emailed to you when your order is placed, confirms that your order has been processed successfully. If you did not receive an order confirmation, please contact one of our customer service reps who will confirm that your order was successfully placed with us and if not, assist you in completing your order. Please include a call back number and the best time to reach you. If you never received a confirmation email from us, please check your spam filters or with your ISP (internet service provider), to ensure that you are allowing emails from our website.
5. My inkjet or toner doesn’t work. What do I do now? Here are some tips for you to try before contacting our customer service center. After you have tried all of the following, and your inkjet/toner cartridge still doesn’t work, please contact us via email at email@example.com we will help you to exchange the product in question. In addition to contacting our customer service center, please visit our Customer Service page.
Some important notes: Please ensure to remove the protective clip and/or the tape over the print head prior to installing the ink cartridge into your printer. After installing the cartridge, run up to three (3) print head cleaning cycles (see your printer manual or help). This keeps the nozzles clean and ensures optimal print quality.
To improve print quality, place the ink cartridge print-head on a moistened towel with warm water for 1-2 minutes only and then on a dry paper towel, repeat process 2-3 times until ink begins to flow. Low ink or out of ink error messages, your replacement cartridge is filled to maximum capacity. The ink level indicator window may prompt cartridge as empty or low, please ignore & close the message window. Printer does not recognize cartridge, ignore this message and attempt to print using your replacement cartridge. If the error message persists, clean the contacts inside your printer with a lint-free cloth or towel, use of alcohol is recommended. Reinstall the cartridge and attempt to print.
6. Why does my order show that it is cancelled? Occasionally, orders are cancelled within our system. If your order is canceled for any reason, you will receive an email notifying you of the cancellation. Some of the reasons for cancellation include: - Items not available or out of stock - Difficulty in processing your payment information - Cannot ship to address provided - Duplicate order was placed - Cancelled due to customer request, prior to shipping - Unable to verify an order
In most cases, we will make an attempt to contact you before canceling your order.
7. What if my package is lost? If you have not received your order within 15 business days from the day your order was shipped, please contact our customer service center. We will provide you with a USPS claim form, and once the claim form is completed and returned to us, we can reship or refund your order.
Please make sure to check with your local USPS and apartment management to ensure your package has not been delivered to a different unit in your apartment complex. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages within apartment complex.
8. How do I find ink for my printer? You can search for your ink either by product name or by the type of printer you have. Using the navigation tabs at the top of the site, click on the type of ink or printer that you are looking for and then choose the brand. Then choose the type of printer you have, or use the pull-down menu on the right to choose the model number of the cartridge or toner you want.
9. I need expedited delivery; how do I do request that? Expedited delivery is available upon request, assuming the product is in stock. If you would like to expedite your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will help do our best to get your order expedited. Extra fees will apply and there are no guarantees as your order will be expedited until customer service member has confirmed your request.
10. How do I pay for my order? After you have chosen the items you wish to purchase, click the blue "Checkout" button. This will lead you to our secure checkout page. Here you will be asked for your billing and shipping and payment information. - Visa - MasterCard - American Express - Discover - Paypal and Paypal eCheck - Debit Cards with Visa or MasterCard logos Sorry we do not except check or money orders
11. How can I receive coupon codes? You can receive a coupon code by signing up for our newsletter. When you create an account, you will automatically enter to receive our newsletter. Each month, our marketing department will contact you with a new coupon code that you can use for additional order savings, free shipping, and other great offers.
12. What can I do if I ordered the wrong cartridges? If you realize immediately that your order is incorrect, please place another order for the correct cartridges and email our customer service center at email@example.com that you need to cancel the incorrect order.
If the product hasn't already shipped, we will cancel the incorrect order and ship your correct order only. If your order has shipped, or you receive your order and realize you ordered the wrong product, please contact our customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to return the incorrect order/cartridges back to us. Please make sure to place a separate order for the correct cartridges, we will take care of your incorrect order regardless.
13. What can I do if I received the wrong cartridges or some else’s order? Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number. We will take care of your exchange immediately and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Please review our Return Policy for further information.
14. How do I receive a return authorization (RMA)? In order to receive an RMA, please contact our customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our representatives will be happy to initiate the process for you. Returning your product without first obtaining an RA from us may cause a delay in processing your return and issuing any refunds.